For the walking directions from JR Tamachi Station to Mita Campus, you can see a virtual navigation guide (QuickTime Format).
Note: Reservation for hotel accommodation is closed.
Any change, cancellation, or request, please contact to the below.
- SVG Open 2004 Desk
- Event & Conventions, Tokyo
- Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
- Kyodo Bldg. 6F
- 2-2, Kanda-Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku,
- Tokyo 101-0051 Japan
- Tel: +81-3-3263-5581
- Fax: +81-3-3263-5961
- Mail: email@example.com
|Reservation Code||Name of Hotels||Room Type||Room Rate||Deposit||Additional Information|
|1||Celestine Hotel||Single||18,000 Yen||20,000 Yen||
|Twin||36,000 Yen||40,000 Yen|
|2||Tokyo Grand Hotel||Single||10,600 Yen||20,000 Yen||
|Twin||15,750 Yen||20,000 Yen|
|3||Hotel Amista Ohi||Single||7,875 Yen||10,000 Yen|
|Twin||14,000 Yen||20,000 Yen|
|4||Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Main Tower)||Single||9,450 Yen||10,000 Yen||
|5||Shinagawa Prince Hotel (New Tower)||Twin||17,430 Yen||20,000 Yen|
|6||Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Executive Tower)||Double (Single Occupancy)||16,370 Yen||20,000 Yen|
|Double||20,790 Yen||20,000 Yen|
- All room rates are per room per night including 10% service charge, 5% consumption tax, local taxes.
- The above rates are valid only during the period of SVG Open 2004.
- The deposit will be deducted from your hotel bill. Please settle the balance at the hotel cashier.
- Those who will stay for one night only should send one night room charge instead of deposit.
- The above rates and the information are subject to change without notice.
Payment of the hotel deposit should be made only in Japanese Yen by one of the following methods.
- Credit Card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club or JCB)
- Bank transfer
Payment should be done prior to sending a reservation form. Please transfer to the following bank account:
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., Chuo Branch
- Account Name: Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
- Account Number: 1855573
- SWIFT Code: SMBCJPJT
After your bank transfer completed, please check the bank transfer checkbox of the reservation form above, and fill out the necessary fields, then fax it to SVG Open 2004 Desk at KNT with a copy of your payment receipt.
Note: payment should be made in Japanese Yen. Remittance charge should be paid by the participant.
SVG Open 2004 Desk at KNT will send you a confirmation slip after reservation deadline, 24th August, 2004, informing the completed hotel reservation along with the name of your hotel and necessary information. Please be sure to bring the confirmation slip when you check-in at your hotel.
In case of cancellation, a written notification should be sent directly to SVG Open 2004 Desk at KNT to avoid any trouble. Cancellation charges of the hotel reservation are:
- Up to 14 days prior to check-in date: No charge
- 13 - 7 days prior to check-in date: 10% of daily room charge
- 6 - 2 days prior to check-in date: 40% of daily room charge
- Less than 2 days, or no notice given: 100% of daily room charge
Refund will be made during or after the conference period, after deducting the cancellation penalties, and bank transfer or credit card service charge. If payment was made by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. If by bank transfer, please inform us of your bank account. Communication fee is not refundable.
Public Transit System
There is a fast and efficient public transit system in Tokyo.
- East Japan Railway Company (JR East): Train Map in PDF Format
- Tokyo Metropolitan Transportation Services (Subway, Tram and Bus): Subway Information (Subway Map in PDF Format)
- Tokyo Metro Co.,Ltd.: Subway Map in PDF Format
- Keihin-Kyuko: Train Map in PDF Format
- Yurikamome (Tokyo Waterfront New Transit)
Train Services from/to Narita Airport
Both JR East and Keisei are provided limited express train services from/to Narita Airport. You can also choose local services of these companies.
Shinkansen (Superexpress / bullet train) services are provided by several JR Companies in each local service area.
- JR East: Tohoku (Hayate, Yamabiko and Nasuno), Jouetsu (Toki and Tanigawa), Nagano (Asama), Yamagata (Tsubasa) and Akita (Komachi)
- JR Central: Tokaido (Nozomi, Hikari and Kodama)
- JR West: Sanyo (Nozomi, Hikari and Kodama)
- JR Kyushu: Kyushu (Tsubame)
If you plan to stay beyond the conference, you might want to check out Tokyo tourist sites such as the following:
The weather in September is not too hot, but there may be rain.