All prices are in U.S. dollars. You may pay in U.S. dollars, or in Canadian dollars at the conversion rate of the day.
||Before June 13
|Full conference - 4 days
Includes all presentations (July 15-18), exhibition (July 15-17), proceedings CD, lunches, coffee breaks and Vancouver Aquarium outing (July 16)*
|Conference - 1 day only
|Pre-conference course, per half-day course
Courses held July 13,14
|Dinner boat cruise (July 15)
Per conference registrant or accompanying person**
Full conference plus 4 courses and dinner boat cruise for 1 person
* Additional Aquarium passes for accompanying persons can be picked up at the registration desk at no extra charge.
** Dinner cruise passes subject to space availability - register early to ensure a place.
- If you also register for the full GML Dev Days 2003 conference, you will get a 20% discount on any of the above SVG Open 2003 prices. When applying to get this discount, it does not matter which of the two conferences you register for first.
- Full-time students and conference speakers (one per presentation) get a 50% discount on any of the above prices. This cannot be combined with the GML Dev Days discount.
- Workshop instructors and keynote speakers receive a free gold pass.
Exhibition booth package: U.S. $1500
- Use of 10 foot by 10 foot booth in exhibit hall, for three days (July 15-17)
- 1/2-page writeup in conference program guide
- Option to contribute an item to the conference bag
Sponsor package: U.S. $12000
- Two exhibition booth packages, which can be used toward a double-size booth located near the exhibition entrance
- Vendor plenary session: an opportunity to speak to attendees about SVG-related products
- Signage indicating that you are the host of a coffee break
- 4 gold passes to the conference
- Hyperlinked logo appearing on home page of conference Web site, home page of proceedings CD, and sponsors Web page
- Printed logo appearing on conference bag and front cover of program guide
Co-sponsor package: U.S. $6000
- One exhibition booth package
- Signage indicating that you are co-host of a coffee break, along with one or more other co-sponsors
- 2 gold passes to the conference
- Hyperlinked logo appearing on sponsors Web page
- Printed logo appearing inside program guide
You will have to provide additional information specific to the event for which you wish to register.
Please have your credit card information ready.